Our Customers’ Safety is our First Priority!
Our team of professionals will perform any task pertaining to general aviation aircraft maintenance; anything from a tire change, a full phase inspection, home-built to twins, and many more. All of our work is performed with the utmost care and concern for you and your passengers’ safety, as well as the value of your aircraft dollars.
Non-Routine Maintenance: During your airplane check-up, if our team discovers other items that need attention, we will perform those tasks as well to keep your aircraft up to date and most importantly safe!
Trust an experienced aviation pilot with your plane’s instrumentation, parts, and mechanics. Hire Hammonds, a trusted name in aviation!
We are confident in our craftsmanship which includes:
- – 24/7 Full Service Quality Aircraft Maintenance Department
- – Aircraft Structural Repair
- – Hydraulic Systems Repair (Including Fabrication of Lines and Hoses)
- – Major and Minor Repairs
- – Pre Buy Inspections / Import Inspections
- – Aircraft Condition Inspections (Pre, Post and Phase Inspections)
- – Part Ordering and Installation
- – Corrosion Control
- – Environmental Systems
- – Sheet Metal Fabrication
- – Turbine Engine Compressors and Hot Section Repair
- – STC and other Modifications: Windshields, Harnesses, Upholstery
- – Soundproofing, High Lift/Low Drag Speed Mods
- – Oil Changes
- – 50 and 100 Hour Inspection
- – Annual Inspections (Flat Rate Annuals Available)
- – Progressive Inspections Throughout the Year
- – Airframe Repair
- – Technical Audits and Inspections
- – Aircraft Engine Troubleshooting & Maintenance (Video Boroscoping)
- – Registration Process with International Aviation Authorities
- – Aircraft Storage Management
- – Safety Regulatory Management
- – Aircraft Detailing, Waxing, and Washing
- – Aircraft Cabin Cleaning
- – Aircraft Corrosion Treating and Prevention
- – Hanger and Ramp Parking (Tie Downs Available)
- – Overachieving Customer Service Technicians